References 2006 and 2007.
A summary on publications in the press and mails from fanciers.
April 7th 2007
H v Doorn and J Mercx won 1st prizes with off spring 95-230 and 97-130.
May 4th 2007.
G Munnik had 2nd National Ace (ALL HOLLAND) and P v d Merwe had 4thNATIONAL Ace Middle Distance.
Both are off spring 95-230 (brother 'Ace Four').
Mr Nijhof had 2nd NATIONAL Ace and Mr G v d Berg 3rd National Ace All Round in 2005. Mr Hofmans had 2nd National Ace youngsters in 2004.
Mr Sprakel won 1st 13,110 pigeons (fastest 32,591 birds), Mr Hartjens won 1st from 10,414 pigeons with a half AS through Gerry Jeene.
Mr Adams won 1st from 10,020 pigeons, the same bird won 3rd from 9,500 p. Then it was only beaten by 2 birds of mine. It descends from Sissi through de Bruyn.
Mr Stevens won 1st from 9,000 birds (line 95-230). F van Loo had won National Blois with a bird that descends from my loft.
May 11th 2007.
A grandson of Ace Four won for H Boenders 1, 1, 2 and 4.
Mr Jespers v d Wegen Holsbeek Belgium won 2nd Provincial Blois.
P vd Merwe won 1st, 2nd, 3rd from 42,000 pigeons. One descends from 95-230.
May 29th 2007.
H v d Oetelaar had fastest from 28,000 pigeons. Bred off 96-2395060 (off Creilman) and 98-1326845 (daughter Ace Four).
June 3rd 2007
P v d Merwe won 3rd and 10th from 34,000 pigeons. Bloodline Invincible and 95-230.
Fr Timmermans won 1st from 21,000 birds with a pure AS pigeon.
June 18th 2007 .
W de Bruyn won NPO Bourges (12,000 p) and 1st Chantilly 6,000 p. Off spring 277 off Sissi. P v d Merwe won again 1st and 2nd (3,200 p) line: 98-191 and 95-230).
July 7th 2007.
Mr Outshoven won 1st , Mr Verbree won 7th S-National NPO (line Orleansdoffertje), Mr Ebben won 5th S-National. PvdMerwe won again 1st (2,000 p).
July 18th 2007.
J v d Putten performed sensationally with off spring 98-162.
Mr R v d Boogaard won NPO National Chantilly 17,050 p ' 1st!
Descendant 95-2067230 (brother Ace Four) and 96-5660144, sister Ace Four!!
We restrict ourselves to what was found in the pigeon press.
- 1ST National Ace Middle Distance: Mr Maas, a pure A. S. bird
- 2nd National Ace Middle Distance: Mr Munnik. Descendant 95-230
- 4th National Ace Middle Distance: Mr P v d Merwe. Descendant 95-230
- 1st National Ace Short Distance: Mr E v d Horst. Crossed
- 1st and 2nd National Ace y birds Mr Heesen, through Hulkenberg crossed.
- 2nd All round and 2nd Olympiad bird. Mr Geerenstein. Crossed. He also won 1st National Blois (z).
- 1st National Champion Long Distance Mr F v Loo. Partly AS blood.
- 2nd National Champion All Germany was Mr Schwichtenberg with pure A.S pigeons. He had 3rdrd, 5th and 13th best hen of Germany.
- Bart van Oeckel won 1st National La Souterraine, off spring Ace Four and Mr H v Doorn won 1st and 2nd NPO National Orleans.
- G v p Berg Elspeet has an AS bird (crossed through Elskamp) that was 3rdNational Ace in 2005. It won 4 x 1st including one from 9,023 p. He also won NPO Le Mans 22,822 p. Descendant Sissi.
- Mr Cossa Italy and Mr Guyla Hungry had an Olympiadbird. Pure AS.
- Mr C Buis had National Ace sprint in 2005 (crossed) through Hulkenberg.
- Before Mr v d Zijde had National Ace Long Distance (100% AS), Mr Ulrich had 2ndNational Ace Middle Distance,
- Mr Leytens had 2nd World Champion VL Long Distance, Mr Verkerk had 3rd World Champion VL long distance, Mr Michel Vanlint won 2 Nationals and had Olympiad plus 1st National Ace yearlings BDS.
- B v d Brandt has a granddaughter of 'Ace Four' that won 4 times in first 6 (average over 3,000 b).
- W Zoontjens has a descendant of 'Wounded Knee' and 'Home Alone'. This bird (03-794) won S-National NPO: Chateauroux 14.898 p ' 4th, S-National La Souterraine 9.319 p ' 4th, S-National Argenton 9.319 p ' 7th. He also had 4thbest youngster all Holland. Off-spring again Ace Four.
- H Gorzler had the best bird of Germany in July (line 96-5660144).
- W Peynenburg Boxtel became 1st Champion Combine. Crossed AS.
- Mr Pol Ede became 1st Champion Fed (Afd 8 r1) Crossed AS.
- Mr Wijnen became 1st Champion Fond Fed (Afd 8r1) partly with line 'Ace Four'.
- At J Rox Zegge descendants 'Wounded Knee' x Orleansdoffertje won Pithiviers 1,097 p ' 1st, Strepy 2,711 p ' 1st and Creil 1,585 p ' 1st , L v Tilburg Ossendrecht won 1st Provincial Chantilly (3,526 birds) with same line. Another descendant of Wounded Knee became 4th National Ace in 2004, raced by photographer F la Bruyn.
- Herman Beverdam Enter won 1st (14,000 p) with a descendant 'Wounded Knee'.
- H v d Veeke won 7th National Blois (hard Race) 70,000 birds ALL Holland. Same bird won 2nd NPO S-National Chateauroux (4,314 p). Line'Adonis' and 'Sissi'.
- Joop Merx Vaals won 4th NPO S-National Orleans (line 95-230).
- H van Doorn became 1st Provincial Champion and won 1st and 2nd S National NPO Orleans (5,840 p). He had 6th and 10th National Ace. He had 1st Provincial Ace, he won 4th and 11th S-National Etampes, 5,520 p, he won 9th NationalOrleans, 5,891 p, he had 9th National Ace, 2nd Prov. Ace and won 15th NationalOrleans: 5,706 p.
Crossed: Line 95-2067295 x gr.daughter 95-2067230.
00-4052390 (grandson 96-2395071 off Mattens x Sissi x descendant Wounded Knee) is father of 1st Chantilly 4,220 p, 2nd National Orleans 5,706 p, 7th National Orleans 4,736 p, 18th S-National NPO Etampes 4,649 p.
03-0357387 a daughter off 02-1739790 (off 95-2067230 x 01-6455067) x 01-1994142 (off Wounded Knee) is mother of 15th National Orleans 5,706 p, 38thNational Orleans 5,340 p and 2nd Provincial Ace.
A descendant of Adonis 95-2067343 x daughter 95-2067295 is mother of 1stProvincial Ace, 9th National Ace, 10th National Ace.
- Fr Timmermans Wehl won 1st Lommel 9,255 p with descendant Creilman and 1st Pommeroeil 8,100 p. Birds are related to 2nd National Ace (ybirds) from Nijhof who himself won Pommeroeil 1st and 2nd (19,347 p)! The winning bird won also Nijvel 3,099 p ' 1st and Morlincourt 2,806 p ' 2nd.
- Medze Arnhem won Epehy 5,499 p ' 1st , Gerritsen also from Arnhem wonOrleans 4,077 p ' 1st
- Klompenhouwer Amersfoort won Creil 9.788 p ' 1st.
- F Ebben won 4 x 1st Fed and 7 x in first 10 S-National with descendants 'Orleansdoffertje'.
- E v d Horst Harderwijk was Provincial Champion (4,000 fanciers). He had 1stNational Ace NPO sprint through Eising. 2,560 p ' 1, 11,1175 p ' 3, 8,925 p ' 3, 9,769 p ' 4, 17,945 p ' 9.
- Bros Vis won1st S-National NPO Tours (6,000 p) and 1st S-Nat. Ablis (3,171 p).
- Hermens Vogels Uden won 1st Creil from 3,966 pigeons, Sissi line.
- Verkerk kept on winning first prizes with crossed AS birds.
- In the 2nd week of July Mr Prijs Ingen won 1st Chantilly 7,801 birds, Hendriks from Groesbeek won Chantilly 9,877 pigeons 1st , Nijhof won Morlincourt 11,613 p 1st , Jordens Dinxperloo won Tessenderloo 8,595 pigeons 1st .
- J Koenders from Westervoort won Strombeek 10.692 p ' 1st .
- W Mosterd Hierden won 1st Chantilly (4.171 p).
- Sensational Greupink won in 2 weeks' time two S-National NPO races. Hasselt21,000 pigeons ' 1st and Duffel 16,600 pigeons ' 1st .
Both birds are descendants 'Orleansdoffertje' 'Wounded Knee' and 96-5660144 through Hulkenberg. 'Wounded Knee x 144' are also parents of 98-1326882.
Two grandchildren of 98-882 won 1st Provincial for Lamers. 03-1234922, grandson Wounded Knee won for AS Creil 14,467 p ' 15th and Chantilly 17,060 p ' 2nd.
- J v d Putten won 6,276 pigeons ' 1st and 3,410 pigeons 1st. He won 1st and 2ndfrom 3,966 birds, and he won from 4,580 p ' 2nd (1st on the drop). All line 162.
- W v Laar Elst bought 4 babies in 2005. One year later he won 3rd NPO S NationalPeronne 13,985 pigeons. Line 98-1326845 (daughter Ace Four).
- Mr Alejandre won Troyes 2,132 p ' 1st.(3rd National) 11th S-National St Quentin, 4th Dutch Open, 2nd National St Quentin, B Gries won 4th National Troyes. All crossed.